I'm new here I'm testing live extrawatch to hire you
You doubt that I have ...:
1) I would like to know if it is possible to correct the time for Brazil, because again that there is a difference of 3 hours more from Brazil from the screen that I accompany
2) In which service is it better to follow who is logged in and if you want to block some ip, how do I do this?
3) If you block some IP, can you unblock it?
4) In pages loads does it also appear the IP of the logged in user?
5) In the system Live Extrawatch in the cloud, because it is in another place the IP is even blocked?
6) If you opt for the live service that I understand that for site with enough visits it is better not to overload my main database if it is wrong to correct me?
7) Does the Live payment be as monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or only annual?
If you can, thank me.
Thank you so much
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.